DEI Turbo Beanie T4 Kit
DEI Titanium Turbo Shields with LR Technology provide the ultimate means of reducing turbo lag while serving as a superior heat barrier - shielding and protecting engine components, hoods and painted surfaces and offers a very cool looking carbon fiber look.
Made from pulverized volcanic rock then strained into a fiber material, Titanium Turbo Shields can withstand direct heat up to 1800 F and 2500 F radiant heat. This means retaining more heat in the turbine and less damaging underhood heat. The result is a cooler air intake temperature and a boost in horsepower!
Stronger and more durable than other turbo blankets or shields, Titanium Turbo Shields include a hi-temp rated silica insulation padding under the tight outer layer for extra added protection against extreme turbo-generated heat.
- Anchoring hooks incorporated to secure shield
- Custom fit for easy install
- Ultimate thermal barrier reduces turbo lag
- LR Technology to prolong lifespan of shield
- Hi-Tech custom carbon fiber look
- Improved durability against abrasions, temperatures, and vibration
- Kit Includes: Shield, 2” x 15 ft roll of Titanium wrap, Two 20” stainless steel zip ties & 5 ft of fastening wire
Outer circumference: 22”
Inner width: approximately 2-3/4”