Aeromotive 10-M Microglass Element
P/N 12601 10-M Micro-glass Replacement Element
Service element for Aeromotive Billet, in-line filters
Fits all 2″ OD x 5-1/2″ long ORB-10 filter housings.
Suitable for use on the pressure side of a fuel pump only, with gasoline, diesel, ethanol and methanol fuels.
Direct Replacement Filter Element For Filter P/N’s:
Recommended for use with alcohol based fuels including ethanol and methanol.
- Recommended for applications burning pump gas, racing gas, diesel fuel, jet fuel, av-gas, etc.
- Approved for use in alcohol fuels including ethanol and methanol.
- Over 60-sq. inches of element surface area supports high flow while providing good service life.
- Flow capacity of up to 250 GPH (4.17 GPM) with less than 1-PSI pressure drop.
- Supports up to 2,000 Flywheel HP, Forced Induction, on gasoline.
- Supports up to 1,400 Flywheel HP Forced Induction on E85.
- Ideal for gasoline and ethanol burning EFI engines with small to medium Aeromotive fuel pumps, from the Phantom 200 through the Eliminator pump.
- Popular for demanding gasoline and ethanol/methanol, carbureted engine applications using Aeromotive HO-Series, SS-Series and A2000 fuel pumps.